- Our good friends and brothers of the groove, from Richmond, VA.
- The Breakfast Club
- The ultimate 80's party band.
- Willie & Me
- We love to hang, party and jam with the boys from Wilmington, NC.
- Family Tree
- Good friends, great band from Virginia Beach, VA.
- J.R. Robinson
- The most recorded drummer in the world, check out the discography and buy his new CD.
Our friend in the "bigs".
- Barefoot Manner
- Call it jamgrass, bentgrass, whatever. We call it incredible music with funk and soul.
Our friends from Raleigh, NC.
- The Tappas
- If in Philly, find these guys and go to a show, it won't be your last.
- Exotic Car Rental
- A super band and new friends from Atlanta
- Abe Reid ant the Spike Driver
- Hip Blues band from Chapel Hill.
- Lamar Jonz
- Funky trio from Raleigh and hip friends of Guta
- Fiction Plane
- Opened for these guys at the New Belmont. Up and coming group from the UK.
- Rain Market
- Good friends from Va Beach, great pop rock. Check 'em out.
- Great groove from Asheville NC
- Tiffany Christopher Band
- Kick ass band from MO with a very cool Tiffany out front. Check out our new friends from the Highland Jam. We'll bring them to town soon!
- Dr. Jah & the Love Prophets
- These guys know how to party, good time, throw down Reggae. Check 'em out.
- These guys are on the same groove as Guta and a great groove it is!
- WVOD FM 99.1
- A great radio station on the Outer Banks of NC, and, yes, Guta is in rotation!
- The Penguin FM 106.7
- A small but very hip radio station in Wilmington, NC
- Bob FM 93.7
- A cool mix of everything. One of the hippest friends of music Eric Worden AM Dj and friend of Guta
- Rule Radio
- A new online radio station out of Greensboro, NC. New and growing, Guta is in heavy rotation!
- Band Radio Live
- Internet radio site for unsigned bands. Go to the link and request "The Planet".
- Attitudes Bar & Grill
- Cool venue in Blacksburg, VA. Go Hokies!
- The Brandy House
- Guta's new home in Atlanta.
- The Blind Tiger
- A Guta favorite in Greensboro, NC. What's up Doc?!
- Awesome spot in Hampton VA, and the bands are always top-notch. (that why Guta is a regular)
- Wrightsville Beach/Wilmington NC, a kickass rock-n-roll bar.
- Kelly's Outer Banks Restaurant
- Great restaurant, very cool music room. Owned by one of Guta's original fans and supporters, Mike Kelly.
- Grape Street Philadelphia
- Beyond a doubt THE venue for superb independent, original music in Philly.
- The NorVa
- Big room, big names, every now and then Guta gets to take the stage!
- Outer Banks Brew Station
- The most progressive music venue on the Outer Banks of NC. Killer beer selection!
- The Pour House
- A great HGMN venue in Raleigh, NC. They dig bands, beer and fun. Guta loves the same.
- The State Theatre
- Great renovated theater in Northern VA. Travelling Troy's Tuesday Night Jams are off the hook!
- Backstreet Pub, Beuafort NC
- A very cool neighbor pub with great people who appreciate good music.
- Ace of Clubs
- Very hip club in Greenwich Village
- Station 2
- Grandy Street Venue, the place to hang in downtown Norfolk
- Dr. Unks
- Two great clubs. Greenville, NC and OBX, NC
- Sonic Bids
- Want to know more about Guta? Want to book Guta?
Check out our EPK (electronic press kit).
- Cool place to find the homepage of any band worth a damn
- Green Door Promotions
- New friend of Guta and great music fan/promoter in the DC area. Very cool site!
- Guta on MySpace.com!!
- Fresh Tracks Music
- Sonic Bids
Misc. Music Sites